Things I’m doing right at this moment:
- Watching my youngest brush her teeth with a glass of sweet tea.*
- NOT looking at my bank balance. I know I have some money left, just not a lot and it’s depressing
- Hoping my mother doesn’t want to come over to look at her pictures from Europe. I don’t have the gumption that it takes to get my house ‘mother is coming over’ ready.
- Letting my children dine on Nutty Butty Bars – and calling it breakfast.*
- Still wearing my pajamas.
- Suggesting to all 3 of my children that they go watch television* or play on the computer.
*Britney, I think your reign of White Trash Momma Supreme (yeah, like the pizza) is coming to an end.
(She doesn’t look pleased.)
BOOM! I gotcher title!
(NOT an actual picture. Usually I’m in my Nascar baby tee.)